We first opened in 1980 as Dominion Dodge in the Salem location we still call home.
Our service center was meant primarily to keep the cars we sold in tip-top condition for long, smooth-running lives. When our Dodge franchise was cancelled in 2009, we decided to keep our garage bays open so we could continue providing our customers and neighbors in the Roanoke Valley with top-quality automotive service for all makes and models.
In addition to the standard array of oil and filter changes, repairing strange noises, and troubleshooting poor performance, we’ve also added some unique specialties along the way including:
- High-Mileage Vehicle Service. These days, we’re all looking to get the most out our vehicles. If yours has topped 100,000 miles – or even 200,000 – we’re the shop for you. Randy Thurman has been with Dominion since 1976, and is just the guy to help you make smart, measured choices to keep your vehicle running without spending undue money on repairs that aren’t worth it in the long run.
- Sprinter Van Service. We are the only service center in a two-hour drive with a Certified Sprinter technician. That’s John Lineberry, and he knows his stuff, bumper to bumper.
- Cummins Diesel Engine Repair. Chuck Garlick knows these engines inside and out, and can keep your truck running efficiently and predictably.
- Service for electric utility vehicles and LSV’s. If you have an electric or gas utility vehicle, we can keep it humming for you – literally!
- And, of course, we maintain our expertise in all Chrysler products, and the factory diagnostic equipment and special tools left from our dealership days.
Other services include:
- Tire sales, installation, rotation and balancing
- Front-end alignments
- Virginia State Inspections
- Complete vehicle detailing
- Fleet service
- Big truck parking at daily, weekly and monthly rates